Wednesday, December 5, 2007

WANTED:"Chill Pill"

It's mostly old people, pregnant people, working people, accomplished people, I-can't-remember-the-other-categories people that say "I can't remember the last time I smiled, relaxed, had fun" and so forth.

I guess I should put myself in the 'accomplished ppl' category then, because I really cannot remember the last time I smiled genuinely. (I smile the famous "gallows humour" often, especially when a photocopier tells me that he has misplaced a vital flowsheet from my project that's due for submission, or when the binder scratches his head confusedly when I ask him where ny project is. (The project I've toiled and speeeent on for a whole year. Ha! PS: actually he only misplaced the cover, not the entire project))

... But it's good for me to be thankful, so here we go:

I am thankful that I am alive and healthy. (This is the right place to start)

My supervisor was a blessing to me, which is a small miracle when I consider the hell some coursemates ARE experiencing.


I'm 97 % through with this school!!


...Emm... more thanks come later, in my mind :)